Privacy Disclosure Policy
Recently, there has been a lot of talk concerning the privacy of consumer financial information via the Web. We have never shared non-public personal information and we will continue to protect your privacy in the future. Visitors to the Bank of Louisiana public Web site remain anonymous.
Our Privacy Disclosure Policy Remains As Follows
- We will not disclose your non-public personal information other than to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law (for example, to reputable credit reporting bureaus)
- We only ask for information we truly need to complete a transaction or maintain a business relationship with you. Visitors may elect to provide us with personal information via e-mail or online registration forms. This information is used internally, as appropriate, to handle the sender’s request.
- We use this information to protect and administer your records, accounts and funds.
The Online Banking section of our Web site is a secured area of the site. You will enter your username and password to enter this area. Please do not share this information. The types of information depicted in this area of the site are:
- Name and address
- Account balance
- Payment history
- Credit card usage
Bank of Louisiana uses standard software to collect non-identifying information about our visitors, such as:
- Date and time our site was accessed
- IP address (A numeric address given to servers connected to the Internet)
- Web browser used
- City, state, and country
Bank of Louisiana uses this information to create summary statistics and to determine the level of interest in products available on our site.
This is what we do to protect the confidentiality and integrity of non-public personal information.
We restrict our employee access to personal information on a “need to know” basis. Only our employees who legitimately require your personal data to complete a business transaction ever see it. We strictly enforce procedures that prevent unauthorized access to your data. We require all organizations to which we provide data, as permitted by law, to have similar privacy safeguards, to further ensure your confidentiality.