|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice
||BANK OF LOUISIANA
|What we do
| How does BANK OF LOUISIANA protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We strictly enforce procedures that prevent
unauthorized employees access to your data.
We require all organizations to which we provide
data, as permitted by law, to have similar privacy safeguards.
|How does BANK OF LOUISIANA collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus or other companies.
- Open an account or deposit money.
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan.
- Use your credit or debit card.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- Sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- BANK OF LOUISIANA has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- BANK OF LOUISIANA does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- BANK OF LOUISIANA doesn't jointly market.